Where I am and where I want to go?

First and foremost, I am going into Physical Education as some might not know. I will be tackling one of the 5 Health Related Fitness in Exercising. These 5 are body composition, muscular strength, cardiovascular endurance, flexibility, and muscular endurance. For this project, I will be focusing on muscular endurance; what it is, what are the benefits, etc...



What do I know about muscular endurance? I know that muscular endurance has to do with the build up of muscle over a period of time.

What do I want to know about muscular endurance?
-What examples of exercise deals with muscular endurance?
- What is really the process of building muscular endurance?
-What is the difference between muscular endurance and muscular strength?
-What are the benefits of having good muscular endurance?



Sources that will be useful:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disciplinary Text-Sets

Introduction