Introduction

Hello everyone! For those of you who do not know me, my name is Kenji Salazar, I am 23 years old and studying Physical Education. In my free time, I love to spend time with my family and friends as well as play sports most specifically basketball. I love watching sports as well mainly basketball and football. My favorite basketball team is the Los Angeles Lakers and my favorite football team is the Chicago Bears. My inspirations in life is my family, and one day I would want them to be proud of me. Whenever I feel unmotivated, I watch videos of Kobe Bryant because he fuels to always do my best in whatever I do. My future goal is to graduate, find a job and enjoy life doing what I love which is to inspire and help other people.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disciplinary Text-Sets